Introducing products to the Spanish market
If you are interested in business development and entry into the Spanish market, we can help you build and execute a marketing and launch plan. Let us assist you with making your dream come true by setting foot in the Spanish market.
1. Spain’s national market is an attractively large market (more than 46 million consumers) with a high purchasing power.
2. Spain is in an outstanding position worldwide in terms of the importance of its economy:
⦁ 14th largest economy in the world by GDP
⦁ 13th country most attractive for foreign direct investment (FDI).
3. Due to the attractive competitive environment there are interesting business opportunities for foreign investors in different fields.
4. Businesses in Spain can gain access to other markets of the EMEA region and Latin America, given its privileged geostrategic position, prestige and the strong presence of Spanish companies in these regions.
⦁ Large networking in both Spain and Israel.
⦁ One stop shop for sales, marketing, advertising and distribution.
⦁ Physical proximity to the most relevant companies in Spain.
⦁ Quick response and short timelines.
⦁ A local representative office in Israel and in Spain.
⦁ Financial savings in selling and marketing expenses.
⦁ Increased selling ability in the Spanish market.
⦁ Feasibility studies and market analysis.
⦁ Initial contact and introductory meetings with potential customers.
⦁ Professional strategic and business consulting.
⦁ Accompanying and participation during the sales processes.
⦁ Managing and maintaining customer relationships.
Our goal: to market your product successfully in Spain.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Food industry: packaged food, raw materials for the food industry, restaurant industry:
- Technology: medical devices and aesthetics
- Retail and commerce
- IT: software and outsourcing services
- Real estate and construction
- General equipment
Our team in Spain
Partner of Moshe Hershko, and The CEO of Aristosmarket. Miguel Mula has been working in International business development during the last 22 years. Specialized in Asian markets, like China, Japan and Hong Kong, in the last 10 years has developed Mexican market thought cooperation between companies of Spain, China and Mexico.
Our team in Spain
The CEO of Forward business consulting. Moshe is currently resides in Valencia and is the acting manager and the company’s representative in Europe. The company operate more than 11 years and got more then 750 customers.
Do you have a winning product?
Do you want to expand and sell it globally?
We specialize in introducing products from various fields to the Spanish market.
To learn more and get additional information, contact us.