Forward business consulting provides a wide range of solutions for businesses and entrepreneurs from the medical device industry.
Tally Hershko, a consultant with extensive experience of over 18 years in the field, is a leading medical device consultant.
Tally has led projects in the field in the largest companies in Israel and helped them make significant business moves such as launching new products for the market, selling the company, EXIT, obtaining regulatory approvals in the world and more.
Tally is a mechanical engineer with more than 18 years of experience working with global companies, mainly in the Medical Device arena. Tally provides a vast variety of professional solutions for companies with a focus on:
- Product strategy
- Customer needs
- Marketing requirements
- Process improvement
1. Defining the product vision and how it will address the underlying need
2. Defining the product strategy to dominate the market
3. Build design guidelines and requirements to provide the best user experience for your customers
4. Developing execution plan and guide the team into the right product launch direction
5. Developing business plans
Services on demand
Providing services as a highly skilled product manager or project manager, for big or small projects related to the lifecycle of a product
Providing guidance and support for in-house product managers
Filling in gaps within the organization as a freelance product / project manager
1. A skilled ‘heart and soul’ product professional with proven results
2. More than 18 years of experience
3. Diverse professional experience working in high – tech industry
4. R&D and multidisciplinary technical experience in global projects
5. Fully dedicated, results driven consultant
6. Offering a unique combination of creativity, analytical skills and professionalism
:”I had the pleasure to work closely with Tally on a medical device project. Tally is very professional, knowledgeable and experienced medical device consultant. It was very pleasant to work with her. Tally is very dedicated to her work and dedicated to make sure the job is done on the best side. She provided us data, information and strategic way of thinking on how to move forward with the project, always in a positive way. I highly recommend hiring her services!”
L. Barad PRU Medical
“UteriAN LTD is a startup company developing medical solutions for gynecology and obstetric field. We reached out to 4ward in an early stage (before seed raising), to establish our business plan and develop valuable assets to support our go-to-market strategy.
The responses to our needs were immediate and professional with medical- device savvy approach from Tally, Moshe, Uri and the Team of experts.
Thanks for helping us out”.
Co- founder and CEO
How to identify a reliable medical market research report
If you are reading this post I’m assuming you already have an idea for a medical product you want the world to know about. Maybe you even have a prototype, maybe you talked to some users or experts but do you know what is your product strategy?
Let’s first understand what is product strategy and why you need to have one.